Thursday, April 22, 2010

Behind... But having fun!




I have noticed that I have not kept up on this blog as I would have liked to .. so here goes... the things I have been up to...We are in the process of moving and so I have been going through closets and totes and trying to down size. Everyone should move at least every 5 years! HA! I look around and I see I have too much stuff.. not would be worth anything... just things that I have held onto for sentimental value and its hard to part with. I have kept Drew's hospital outfit both from birth and each heart surgery... I have kept emilee's first easter dress, valentine dress, and my favorite outfit... these things don't mean a lot to most but to me they hold precious memories... now if I can just convince Andy! I am also finished with my graduate work and will be walking down the aisle May 8th! I am so thrilled to be finished... more thrilled when I receive my first raised paycheck.. That won't happen until August. We have taken the kids fishing recently and they enjoyed it so much... it was so windy that day and Drew kept getting his line caught in trees.. Andy was thrilled...ha! I love family time and making memories...

No comments: