Monday, July 19, 2010

Still Among the Living!!

I cannot believe this is the first post I have made in months!! I promise to do better..but when I look at all that has been happening in my life I wonder how I even have time to make this post let alone say I "promise" to do another one soon... so count yourself lucky if you are reading this...haha.. We have moved to a new church and have really felt God working in our lives here... We have joined the church's softball league and are getting to know everyone so well.. They are such wonderful people and I wonder how we made it without them in our lives.. we feel so complete now with them all... Andy slid into second base and broke his leg and ankle. I was first scared and concerned now I am through the exhaustion from trying to do everything that it has become routine.. I cannot wait till his leg is healed so we can get back to "normal" life! HA. Drew and Emilee are fitting in so well and are starting to make friends... They are over the shy and backwardness to now showing off and into everything. I keep telling them how you act away from home is reflection of your parents. I sometimes catch myself saying.. "I know you have been taught better then this"...this is after Drew wants to hit the girl that slapped him or called him names.. He is having some time with the girls.. I try to tell him that is what girls do at this age... but I really wonder "Did I do that stuff?" I don't remember if I did! Different times I guess! God is teaching me many new things I am trying to have my devotions more but it seems life has a way of filling up the time you set aside for those times alone... I appreciate all your prayers and hope this post finds you all happy and healthly.. until the next sleeplessness night....

No comments: