Sunday, March 28, 2010

Happy


I am sitting here thinking about all the blessings I have in my life and realize how truly wonderful it is. I just came back from a women's retreat with my mom and sister. It was a good time to refresh and refuel myself. Its hard to just go away and concentrate on myself but I tried. I took Emilee with me because I felt too guilty going away so long without her. You moms will understand this and not judge me... alot would say I should be able to go away and think about myself without my kids... but I go to school all day and come home and feel I don't get to spend a lot of time with them. So the weekends are usually my quality time with them. So to go away again for myself... I felt guilty. I tried though to go and get something out of the weekend...The theme this weekend was "He leadeth me". Oh how wonderful it is to trust a saviour that loves you and leads you where you should go. I am thankful for the Lord's leading in my life. I did have distractions though with Emilee being there and had to leave the sessions early because she was bored or needed something but I tried and do feel refreshed...

No comments: