Saturday, March 20, 2010

Update


Wow... I was just looking at the last time I have posted something on here and it says, "January". I am way behind. In my defense a lot has been going on since my last time stopping by. Andy and I have accepted another pastorate and will be moving the first of June. We will be joiing the Nazarene church and becoming the associate pastor their. We are thrilled with the door the Lord has opened up in our lives. We have felt for the past two years that God was calling us somewhere else but we didnt know where. It was hard to wait and be patient. There were many churches that called us to come and be their pastor but we did not feel the Lord said, Yes that's the one... The kids are excited too... we will not be moving much farther than where we live now... I am finishing my master classes and will be done in May as well... a lot is coming due at the same time I pray daily for the Lord's guidance as we approach each day of our life that we don't get too far ahead of ourselve... it is sometimes easy to do when you know you are moving and things are going to happen soon you just push and want them to happen now and miss all the tiny blessings in between... So I am praying to "Be still" and keep trusting God. I love you all!

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay! We'll be praying for you! What church are you going to?

Rachel said...

We will be going to the Plymouth Heights Nazarene Church... we are so excited...