Sunday, October 18, 2009

Pumpkin Time!


This is my favorite time of the year. Football games, sweaters, hot chocolate, sweaters....haha Most of you know that my closet is overflowing with sweaters! Andy this year made me go through them and throw out all that I had not worn in two years. It was hard to do but now I think I have more room to buy more!! HA! The kids and I carved pumpkins. Andy didn't join the fun but watched... I think he secretly wanted to...(not really) It was so fun. They were cold inside where they had been on the back porch. Emilee said hers was scarier than Drews. After carving the eyes and mouth we turned the pumpkin around and cut a "cross" in it...Emilee said now it was of Jesus not the devil... I thought she hit the nail on the head... Help us be of God not the devil!!! We saved the seeds and roasted them in the oven... they taste like sunflower seeds. Pretty good... you should try them! Emilee had a wonderful birthday this year. She turned 5. I keep saying over and over to myself... I can't believe Emilee is 5 and I am 30! Wow! Time does fly, doesn't?

No comments: