Thursday, October 1, 2009

I am still here!



Wow... it has been a while since I have posted something on here... I feel like I have failed or something so here goes.... Emilee got stung by a yellow jacket and her leg swelled up... I did not see her leg cuz she wore pants to school the next day... I picked her up from school and noticed one thigh was bigger than the next... she had had an allergic reaction to the sting and she needed medicine... I felt awful.. So doctor visit, steriods for 3 days, topical ointment, and epi-pen later she is doing well. Drew has been playing football. He is loving it. He is the number "11". This was my number growing up and I am so happy to pass it on to him. You can see from the picture of me above that all games are not so exciting, but at least Drew likes it... his games last for hours..I will do better about keeping this site up. If you need to know more check out my facebook account... I can update it from my cellphone... love you all miss you...

1 comment:

The Whitmer's said...

Yeah that's some exciting face!!!