Saturday, October 31, 2009

Trick or Treat!



October has been so busy ... We decorated the kids pumpkins this year for the carving contest and displayed them at school. Emilee said it was ok if she didnt win a trophy... Maybe next year.I thought her pumpkin was too cute! She helped create it. A lot of the pumpkins that won the contest were NOT done by kids but rather their parents... not quite fair.. but that is the way the world goes round...This year Emilee's costume was a fairy princess and she had to have the blonde wig... Drew hates this time of year but likes to dress up. He doesnt like anything scary so he chose to be a Quarter back. I really dont like this holiday either... I love fall though... We'll enjoy the pictures and hope to see everyone at Thanksgiving time! Oh yeah... Andy is a full time college student again. He is now finishing his biblical studies degree. I told him once he is done I am signing him up to substitute in the school system... He didnt even object... I think it might be a good fit... Not little kids but the older ones he would do well with.. Love you all

No comments: