Saturday, August 22, 2009

Soccer Time!



We have started school in Ohio and Drew is now in 3rd grade.. We are so happy with his teacher this year. She is Andy's best friend Seth's sister. Drew knows her outside of school. She is a wonderful teacher and graduated from college when I did. I am so glad that this year is starting out so good. Drew will be learning to write in cursive... I am sure this will be something we will talk about later on this year as he learns... Emilee starts school in Sept. and is so excited as well. She did start soccer this year and loves it. Her number is #11. I was so thrilled about this number because if anyone knows me well in my family this was my number growing up. It was my lucky number! I told Emilee she had a great number. She looks so cute in her uniform. She is also going to be doing "Cheer Flipz", its not quite cheering yet but gymnastics and tumbling. She is looking forward to that as well.
I am almost finished with my master's degree. I have two classes left. I will graduate June 2010. I am very excited to be doing that. One last thing, Andy is building him a "goat" barn. I will take pics when he is finished. It looks really great. We priced one from the amish and it was crazy money like 3500.00 dollars..we have built this one for a lot less...well even less than a 1000.00. I told him he should have been a carpenter. He does such a great job and has done a lot of odd jobs for people in his family and in our community. Well enough for now.. talk to you all later...love you mom and dad!

No comments: